- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Highly palatable to ground squirrels, Wilco Ground Squirrel Bait is pelletized to mimic their natural food source and encourage them to eat the bait, not to store it. The ground squirrel(s) must eat the bait 3 to 4 days in a row. Active Ingredient: Diphacionone -- .005% (anti-coagulant).
Diphacionone has a moderate risk of secondary poisoning of birds and a high risk of secondary poisoning to mammals. Know the natural predators in your area and choose your ground squirrel control strategy accordingly. This bait requires placement in a tamper resistant bait station, like the PAB405.
- Highly palatable to ground squirrels
- Encourages consumption not storage
- Feed 3-4 days for results
- Diphacionone anti-coagulant
- Deploy in tamper resistant bait station
- Moderate secondary poisoning risk for birds of prey
- High secondary poisoning risk for mammalian predators, however 98% of the time the squirrels will die underground.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, GU, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VI, VT, WI, WV, WY
Shipping Weight: 4.5 lb
Dimensions: 12.0"L x 6.0"W x 5.0"H